Friday, October 5, 2007

A day in the life of a Loan Officer

Ok, so this whole blogging thing is totally unfamiliar to me. I am not the best with words, (great with numbers-that's why I am a loan officer!), but I have been given a task, so bear with me. You see, I am part of this incredible group of talented real estate professionals that meet every other Monday. We are a combination of both Loan Officers and Real Estate Agents. However, we are not just Loan Officers and Real Estate Agents, we are consultants that are inspired to help others with their dreams of owning a home. We get together to share ideas, discuss the ever changing real estate industry (oh, and is it ever changing!!), and to help one another discover the best ways to achieve our clients goals.

Our task this week is to create a blog in efforts to share information about the mortgage industry with others such as yourself (assuming that someone is actually taking the time to read this). So, here it is! What do you think?

My plan is to update my blog weekly with mortgage and real estate topics such as: Finding a Mortgage Consultant, The lastest Industry News, Interest Rates, Reverse Mortgages and Loan Programs, etc. Sound borning?? Nah! Hopefully you will be inspired to log in weekly to catch my latest blog.

Check me out next week as I plan to tell you exactly what it is that I do!

And remember, referrals are the livelyhood of my business. If you or anyone you know is looking to purchase or refinance their home, please let me know.

No comments: