In following trend, I have come to realize that blogging can be made simple by making lists. Today's blog shall be right there keeping up with the Jones', Wilsons, Hayes, future Crossmans, etc. You get the idea. However, don't get this weeks "LIST" confused with the ever so popular "Top 10" lists out there.
Disclaimer: This is just a bulleted list of Thanksgiving Highlights to keep it simple. If you want this weeks coveted top ten list see: Third of Six or even Kylie, since 1982.
What I was thankful for this Thanksgiving
(in no particular order)
- Our Cabin at Bass Lake - We were fortunate enough to celebrate Thanksgiving this year at our new cabin at Bass Lake with great family and friends.
- Nana and Grandpa - They hosted a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner. The turkey was great but the stuffing....well, maybe next year dad will just let me make Stove Top.
- The Souza Family - Barbara, Alex, Jessica and Zachary stayed with us to make this year's Thanksgiving that much more fun!
- The opportunity to take many families' (Calling all grammar Nazi's.. is my apostrophe in the right place? You guys make me nervous about this blogging stuff.) pictures
- Carson and Jane - We found these two kissin' cousins hanging out in the back bedroom laying in bed reading books together. So CUTE I almost cried.
- Stephen and his new girlfriend - Yes, for those of you who don't know, my brother is going through a divorce and is currently dating Jennifer Delton (aka: Auntie Ging) who is also going through a divorce. They managed to find love amid their despair. I am glad that they are both happy now. Ging, her mom and the kids joined us for Thanksgiving dinner. It was great to have them there considering I already consider them family.
- Our fireplace at the cabin - What is a winter holiday without bundling up in front of the fire sipping hot chocolate.
- Brownies in a special pan that makes every piece a corner piece (Jealousy is not flattering on you.)
- The endless appetizer table that was put out just in time for dinner and hardly got eaten. (Check out that turkey compliments of Barbara.)
- Janey's pies - Apple, Pecan or Pumpkin... you choose. Yummmmmmmmm.
- My Family - I love them.