Sunday, November 22, 2009

Top 10 Things I am looking forward to this holiday season!!

As a follow up to my last post about making an effort to be excited about the holidays this year, I decided to copy the trend (I hear that is the highest form of flattery) and share with you my "Top Ten Things That I Am Looking Forward To This Holiday Season!!"

TEN: I am looking forward to decorating our house AND the cabin at Bass Lake

NINE: I am looking forward to walking down Christmas Tree Lane with the Hallier Family

EIGHT: I am looking forward to Holiday Baking

As you can see, we have already started baking!!

SEVEN: I am looking forward to celebrating the holidays at Bass Lake with Family and Friends

SIX: I am looking forward to seeing the look on Carson's face when he wakes up on Christmas morning to realize that Santa Clause left some presents for him.

FIVE: I am looking forward to celebrating Brady's 1st Christmas

FOUR: I am looking forward to Cookies Parties. (kinda the same a holiday baking but better, because it is with friends!!)

THREE: I am looking forward to taking family pictures for our Christmas cards

and others' Christmas cards.

TWO: I am looking forward to having all my Christmas shopping done EARLY this year and not having to step foot into that dreaded mall again this year!!

And the number ONE thing I am looking forward to is being thankful for my wonderful family this holiday season!!


2 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow. There are a LOT of top tens cruising around. I LOVE IT!!!

Amanda Evans said...

hope you had fun at the lake! Love the pic of Carson licking the batter. Those are so fun to scrap!