1. Coffee. Yep. 'Nuf said.
2. Imitrex. Woke up with a migraine. Don't know what I'd do without Imitrex to make it go away.
3. Brady's laugh. It is just as infectious as his smile. I love him.
4. Words with Friends. It's more of a love/hate thing really...
5. My new camera. Canon 7D. It rocks.
6. Drinking wine in Carmel. Although I am not doing it right now, I am thinking about it right now.
7. Toys that don't make noise.
8. Grandma Heidy. I love when she watches my kids.
9. Sex Kitten. It's eye shadow. I swear.
10. My fresh pedicure. There is nothing better than freshly painted toes. Well, maybe a few things, but not many.
11. My new website. Check it out: www.pattyschmidtphotography.com
13. My iPhone...
14. The fact that the sun might actually shine through the fog today... Hopefully.
15. Onion dip and potato chips. I forgot to put out the dip at Carson's party which means I get to eat it all for myself.
16. Christmas Cards. They are still hanging on the wall in my house. I enjoy looking at them. Especially all the one's that I took.
17. A clean house. The housekeeper came on Tuesday. It makes me sigh a breath of relief.
18. Hanky Panky. The underwear. They are the best.
19. The thought of Summer lingering in the distance. I know it is not even spring yet, but I live for the summer.