Thursday, January 20, 2011

20 Things I love... on the 20th

Ok... I have a few friends that made super cool scrapbook pages to represent 12 on the 12th. Well, I didn't jump on the bandwagon quite in time... So, considering today is the 20th, I am going to list 20 things I love right now... On the 20th.


1. Coffee. Yep. 'Nuf said.

2. Imitrex. Woke up with a migraine. Don't know what I'd do without Imitrex to make it go away.

3. Brady's laugh. It is just as infectious as his smile. I love him.

4. Words with Friends. It's more of a love/hate thing really...

5. My new camera. Canon 7D. It rocks.

6. Drinking wine in Carmel. Although I am not doing it right now, I am thinking about it right now.

7. Toys that don't make noise.

8. Grandma Heidy. I love when she watches my kids.

9. Sex Kitten. It's eye shadow. I swear.

10. My fresh pedicure. There is nothing better than freshly painted toes. Well, maybe a few things, but not many.

11. My new website. Check it out: www.pattyschmidtphotography.com

12. ...

13. My iPhone...

14. The fact that the sun might actually shine through the fog today... Hopefully.

15. Onion dip and potato chips. I forgot to put out the dip at Carson's party which means I get to eat it all for myself.

16. Christmas Cards. They are still hanging on the wall in my house. I enjoy looking at them. Especially all the one's that I took.

17. A clean house. The housekeeper came on Tuesday. It makes me sigh a breath of relief.

18. Hanky Panky. The underwear. They are the best.

19. The thought of Summer lingering in the distance. I know it is not even spring yet, but I live for the summer.

20. Life.

1 comment:

Kaysie said...

Love your photography website! It looks great :)