That darn Cathy Zielske has got the best of me again. She posted a scrapbook page that I am going to copy right here and now. Why wait....
1. Every morning when Daddy leaves for work, you run to the front door and say, "Wait daddy, I have to give you a hug and kiss." Then you stand outside the front door and wave until he drives out of sight.
2. You would eat fruit snacks for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I would let you and last week you ate almost a whole pound of blueberries.
4. Melvin Might and Smash Crash are currently your favorite books.
5. We just visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium to see the sharks and are very excited to be a shark for Halloween
6. You are concerned with everyone taking their shoes off. If I do require you to put them on, you demand to wear the "black ones" that Suzanne picked out for you, even if they don't match.
7. You drag your "orange" blankie and pillow all over the house with you and sometimes even talk me into letting you take it in the car.
8. You haven't worn a diaper in weeks!!
9. Every Monday morning, you wave at all THREE garbage trucks as they pick up our garbage cans.
10. You love watching Fireman Sam and reenact scenes with your own fire truck and telephone to call Fireman Sam.
10. Mommy and Daddy love you more today than ever before!!!