Friday, September 18, 2009

Who's Crying Now

What makes up the soundtrack of your life?

If I had my choice, I'd like to hear Journey's greatest hits playing over and over in the background. However, the soundtrack of my life is currently made up of crying children that consists of a temper tantrum throwing 2 year old or a tired and cranky 4 month old. There is occasional melody of laughter that brightens my day or even better yet, the desired silence. I wish I could record the silence sound track and play it over the sound of the screaming 2 year old. Wouldn't that be nice!! I do have to add an honorable mention to my soundtrack. That would be the sound of boats zooming by as I sit on the porch of our Bass Lake cabin. We'll call it my summer soundtrack. It would come in as a close second to the sound of my children laughing.


No comments: