Wednesday, September 16, 2009

L is for LOVE

So, I have been taking this online scrapbook class and have been journaling like crazy. Every day Cathy Zielske e-mails a question to help us think about stuff that is important to us as a way to encourage our writing.

For the sake of simple blogging, I would like to share her questions with you. Answer as you will (as if anyone actually reads my blog).

Here is today's question:

What's the best thing you've ever done?

I'm going to go with... Dating Steve. Yep, because if I didn't date him, I never would have married him and I would have neglected this wonderful life I have before me. It amazes me how many challenged marriages there are, and trust me, Steve and I have been through our share of rocky roads, but only to make us stronger in the end. I value the committed and loving relationship we have. He is an amazing person and I am thankful to have his my life.

Which leads me to my scrapbook entry for L

L is for Love
I can say without any hesitation that I love my husband, Steve Schmidt. He is a wonderful human being inside and out. His darling smile makes his dimples sparkle and my heart warm and fuzzy. Might I add that he is incredibly sexy. In the beginning, I was hesitant to date him but gave in to temptation and ended up falling in love with my best friend. Not only do I love him but I actually like him as well. That just means that we enjoy each other’s company and have fun together on a regular basis. I miss him every day when he is at work and look forward to him coming home. We even have a rule that requires us to give each other a kiss in order to get in or out of bed. I truly think that we have a love that is unique and completely unlike any other. I believe in love and am sure that I have found it in my husband.
How could you not love Steve's Hair??

2 comments:

Stacey said...

The best thing I have ever done is is follow my intuition. This is kinda generic, but I must say that my heart really does know best. When I follow it, I am met with difficulty, craziness, and and strife... but ultimately goodness and peace.
May your conscience be your guide. (give a little whistle).

Suzanne Jenkins said...

get a room you two ;)