Monday, November 9, 2009

Dear Family and Friends,

I no longer find it funny for you to purchase Giants apparel or paraphernalia for my children. I am the one who dresses my children and wouldn't in my right mind dress my children in opposing team outfits. I am a Dodger fan. Somewhere along the way you all thought it was funny to give us Giants gifts and continue to do so. However, NO ONE seems to give us any DODGER gifts. Yeah, it might have seemed funny the first time, but when EVERY family member and friend continues to give Giants gifts, it isn't funny after the 132nd time.

Christmas is just around the corner and I felt the need to bring this to your attention. Yes, I may be writing this as sort of a joke but, nun-the-less, I am a bit serious too. STOP wasting your money on Giants gifts that just sit in the closet and get dusty!!!!!!

And for the record, the last time I checked, the Giants SUCK!! I know the Dodgers didn't quite make it to the World Series, but when was the last time the Giants won a World Series??? Yeah, that's what I thought!!!

Sincerely,
Patty

3 comments:

Deaners said...

So are Sam Hornish Jr. memorabilia and RC cars off the table too? Tough break for Jimmy yesterday. I hear he's a big Giants fan too.

Team Hayes said...

Did you just use 'nun-the-less' and 'I'm a bit serious' in the same sentence? :) As for Christmas...MoanaLua CaraMacs for everyone!

Mase said...

You can always pass them down to Grant a TRUE Giants fan! While you're at it maybe get some Dodger fans as friends. By the way one of your boys will play on Giants little league team and you will have to wash them each time after a game:)