Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blogging??

So, I thought that I was going to keep a weekly blog regarding the mortgage industry, but apparently that was short lived. Hope I didn't bore you with my first two blogs. After reading Stacey and Dean's blogs, I have been inspired to keep up on one of my own. Here it is!! I am a true MySpacer but feel that for those of you that don't "MySpace", this would be a great way for my to communicate daily activities, thoughts and most importantly pictures of CARSON!! And please feel free to leave comments so I know if anyone is actually taking the time to read this nonsense. Please remember, I really am not one for words so if my blog has gramatical errors, spelling errors or simply doesn't make sense, please don't hate me for my shortcomings!!

I tried to post some pictures from our incredible weekend in Carmel/Soledad (that is probably a first of associating those two towns) on Stacey's blog but it wouldn't let me. So here they are.

We visted Stacey and Blaine on Saturday and got to meet beautiful little Jane Nicole Wilson! It appears that Carson even adored her for a brief second! Saturday night we had and incredible dinner at Fresh Cream with Stacey and Blaine to celebrate their 6th wedding anniversary. My dad and Debbie watched Carson for the first time on Saturday night. Sunday I attended Heather Church's baby shower and managed to have great visits with Sarah Clarke as well as the Boothroyd family. It was wonderful to spend some quality time with old friends.
That leads me to this wonderful Thursday morning as I am just sitting on my computer waiting for Carson to wake up. I really do appreciate the fact that I have a child that is a really good sleeper. He makes up for it in other ways!! We are off to the Little Gym at 9:50am and are meeting with a possible part time nanny/sitter this afternoon. I am contemplating going back to work full time so I have decided to explore my daycare/babysitting options. Don't even get me starting on work vs. not working. I will save that blog for another day.
Well, I hear Carson upstairs chatting away so I better go get him ready for the day.
Until next time....

3 comments:

Deaners said...

Great post Patty. Late.

Amanda Evans said...

Patty! I'm reading your blog!!! Smile, you have an audience~ I should be back in the states in a few days so I really want to see you! We'll chat soon! Love, Cousin Amanda

Stacey said...

Nice photo. Beautiful lady. Cute kids. No grammatical errors. See you soon!