Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What makes you the happiest?

Yet another Cathy Z question for the day. What makes you the happiest?

1. Spending time with my husband
2. Seeing my children smile
3. Taking good pictures
4. Completing scrapbook pages
5. Great Shoes
6. Waterskiing on water smooth as glass
7. When my husband makes my coffee in the morning
8. When my children sleep through the night
9. Winning money in VEGAS!
10. Sipping a Corona while overlooking any sort of body of water

And here is the finished scrapbook page from the previous blog entry. I personally think it turned out pretty darn cute!

And just as a side note, Steve spent the last couple of days in Las Vegas for business. He is thankfully now home, but I think Carson might have missed him a little while he was gone. Carson went through his stuff, put it on, and said he wanted to be like Daddy.

Hope you have a great day.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Amanda Evans said...

Cute scrapbook page! Oh, and I NEVER noticed the black and white kids on that business card...that is SO funny!!!