Tuesday, July 20, 2010

24 Days and 22 Nights

Yes, it is official... I am home from 24 days of perfecting my Magda tan, and 22 practically sleepless nights full of bed wetting and night terrors!!

"Only 22 nights?" you ask... Yes, Steve and I stayed in Fresno one Saturday night after Summer Sizzle, a St. Agnes Men's club fundraiser. And many thanks to Barb and Sharra for taking care of the boys back at the cabin for us. Carson officially has a case of the Sharra blues!!

But moving on...

Many visitors blessed us with dirty sheets, good company and and plenty of opportunities to fill our bellies.

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:
Exhibit C:


Exhibit D:

Exhibit E:

After evaluating my time during these 24 days, I realized that I have been disciplined enough to eat daily from ALL FIVE food groups.

Let's take a moment and visit them now...

THE BREAD AND CEREAL GROUP:
powdered donuts


THE FRUIT GROUP

homemade apple pie


THE VEGETABLE GROUP:

potato chips, lots and lots and lots of potato chips

THE MEAT GROUP:

forks burger (they officially know me by name)


and THE DAIRY GROUP:

ice cream

Now, hold your applaud for the next item of business...

My 24 days of eating
"Before and After Pictures"


2 comments:

Amanda Evans said...

LOVE this post! Too funny! I especially like the food groups, AND definitely love the Belly shot on day 24, Hahahah!

Stacey said...

Your head looks kinda big on that last photo... hmmmm.