Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome Brady Stephen Schmidt!!


Yes, about time I update my blog.  I haven't been busy or anything!!!  I really should be napping with the boys, but instead I am taking the time to tell you about the last week!  It has been a doosie!!

We welcomed Brady Stephen Schmidt into the world on Monday, May 25, 2009 at 1:59pm.  He weighed in at 8 pounds,  7 ounces (exactly the same as Carson) and measured 20 1/4 inches.  

Ok, as I continue to type, my eyes are getting heavy and I am going weary.  I think I am going to have to take a nap after all.  I will leave you with a picture of Carson reading to Brady and an outline of what is to come (so I can easily blog later).

1.  The Induction
2.  How wonderful, beautiful and sweet little Brady is!!
3.  The first couple days
4.  How I am handling a newborn and a 2 year old
5.  Our first trip to our new cabin at Bass Lake

And, might I add, that I have not taken any pictures (other than this one) of little Brady since we have been home from the hospital.  Bad Mommy!!!  I promise to get on that this week.

Grant me some energy so I can take some pictures and finish this blog.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love this reading photo!