Friday, April 8, 2011

Life Through the Eyes of the Littlest Photographer

Carson must have my passion for photography.

He LOVES taking pictures.

And by taking pictures, I mean he LOVES being behind the camera, NOT in front of it.

While I was busy uploading pictures of my own, Carson was running around with my old digital camera.

I was in tears laughing when I uploaded the things he had captured.

So here it is,

Life through the lens of a 4 year old...

His dog:



His garbage truck:



His train:



Ni Hao Kai Lan of course:



A picture of a picture of Brady Boo:



His Mommy:



The Sky:



The BBQ:



The Olive Tree:



My Hydrangeas
(glad I'm not the only one who likes to take pictures of my hydrangeas)



Our backyard:



Dog Poop:



The sky AND our backyard:



The imfamous "SELF PORTRAIT"



Self portrait... Take TWO



Tenaya... Again:



The Sky... Again:



Mommy... Again:
(At least he didn't cut of my head this time)



Pictures of pictures in my scrapbooks:



More pictures of pictures in my OLD scrapbooks:



More scrapbook pictures:



Engagement pictures hanging on the wall:



Apparently he had to go pee during his photography session....
Because we got that too:



His feet:



Inside the BB Q:



The Sky... Again:



Tenaya... Again:



The Sky.... Again:



I am probably the only one who finds this incredibly humorous...

But I am still laughing.

Dog poop... Really?

1 comment:

Amanda Evans said...

I am peeing my pants laughing! The best part is that the Poop picture is the most centered and best focused. Haha! Please tell me that your "old" camera is not your EOS, but rather a smaller one?