Saturday, May 28, 2011

Right Now...

So here I sit, on this blustery Saturday morning, drinking my coffee, reading some of my favorite blogs (like this one, this one, and this one) as the kids play. As I was reading, I was thinking, "I really need to update my blog. But I have nothing "monumental enough to blog" about." Then I came across this blog, that lead me to this blog, which, well... led me to the following...

Right now, this is what my life looks like:

My husband is on the couch, looking at cars on ebay on his ipad.


Carson is busy stamping. This lovely stamp pad is a gift from our dear friends the Harmons. I have yet to repay them for their generosity. But I must say, as messy as it is, Carson has sure gotten his use out of it, and that is all that matters... Right?

Also, note the Kleenex box in front of him, because he is sick... again.

And the sippy cup represents his chocolate milk that he drinks EVERY morning.

And the homemade blanket, courtesy of Delaine, on the couch that Carson snuggles up on every morning as he drinks his chocolate milk and watches cartoons.


Nick Jr.
Network of choice.

Fresh Beat Band.
Kid show of choice.

Marina
Carson's character of choice.
He loves her.


The coffee station.

Steve makes my coffee EVERY morning.

Don't over look the chocolate syrup for the kids milk. This is an EVERY morning routine. Including the fact that this is exactly the way Steve leaves the counter. So EVERY day, I put the condiments back, and shut the cabinet.


This is what my children had for breakfast this morning.

Don't judge.



This is the favorite toy of the day.

A brand new PIRATE SHIP water table that Brady received from his Auntie Ging and Uncle Stephen. Both kids LOVE it!! Brady actually thinks it is a swimming pool because I found him sitting in it yesterday.


And here's me... Well, not a picture of me because well, it is morning, my hair is a mess, I have no make up on and I smell. But a picture of all my camera equipment ready to go. I am taking pictures of my very first wedding today!!!


And to top off my wonderful morning, this is a picture of the resort we just booked.
YEP!! A trip to HAWAII is officially in our future!!!



So, that is a look at my RIGHT NOW.

willette's right now


Aloha!

3 comments:

Kylie, since 1982 said...

Love the peek into the Schmidty morning :) Good luck with the wedding, you'll be amazing! Also- That's the Marriott at Kauai right? In Luhue? We just spent a week there in April!! You guys will LOVE it, the pool is the biggest one in the state of Hawaii... and make sure you go to the koi pond to feed the fish at LEAST once during your stay! (I think it's 9am each day).... the boys will go crazy!

Alli said...

LMAO at the shout out to the Harmons… awhile back I learned from you that a stamp pad is not a good gift to give to a 2-year old Carson, but maybe now in hindsight, it turned out okay. Glad he is still getting much use of it! And the chocolate milk.. yeah… thanks for getting my kids hooked, too! They demand it every morning now, too. We'll call that 'payback' for the stamp pad ordeal. Even?

robin said...

i have so many things to say! let's get started...

1. thanks for the shout out!
2. stamps are evil/awesome
3. nick jr, hooray! fresh beat band, boo!
4. i love that pirate play table and now i want one.
5. good luck on the wedding!
and
6. hawaii?! lucky...