Friday, June 3, 2011

What's in YOUR purse?

On a daily basis I dig and dig through my purse looking for my keys... or my phone... or something hiding amid the mess on the bottom of my purse.

Yesterday during a recent shopping transaction, I instead of my wallet, I pulled out a half eaten sticky fruit twist left over from last weeks visit to Jamba Juice. It was pretty disgusting and I was kind of embarrassed.

I thought to myself, "Maybe it is time to clean out my wallet."

It wasn't just a thought, it was time.

So here it is my cute little nude colored Michael Kors hobo.



And inside it...



Here we go....



My Wallet - Yes, a necessity. It needs to be cleaned out too, but come on, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Checkbook - Only to pay the therapist. No, really.

To Do List - I probably make 10 a day, and don't complete any of them.

Glasses Case - Glasses are actually stored safely inside.

Receipt - From a recent hair salon excursion

Clothes Pins - Jane Wilson put them there during a photo shoot in Salinas.

Vitamins - Not sure why they are in my purse.

Coors Light Bottle Opener - Just in case? I have no idea where that is from either.

Chap Stick - A necessity.

Lip Gloss - TWO colors.

Cliff Bar - Open, half eaten. That was my lunch yesterday.

EmergenC - Generic kind. Thought I was getting sick.

6 pens and a highlighter - Because apparently one isn't enough

Business Cards - Love them. Gotta have them at all times.

Kids Toys - Duh.

Empty Container of Mints - My kids eat EVERYTHING!!

Sunscreen - Just in case.

Tampons - Well, secrets out...

Playland Tickets - Someday, maybe I will take my kids there again. Maybe. Just maybe.

Hair Ties - Three of them. This is proof that there is THREE of them in there. But why is it that I can never fine just ONE?

Gift Cards, Macy's Star Rewards, Coupons, Frequent Shopper Cards, Member Rewards Cards, etc....

and

A TC3 Temporary Tattoo.


So, I challenge YOU...

What's in YOUR purse?

4 comments:

amy said...

You can rid yourself of the checkbook by setting up recurring payments with online banking. That's what we do anyway ;)

Suzanne Jenkins said...

The only thing that is in my purse anymore when I carry one is...all of RYAN'S sh*t. Why is it that men actually have more accessories than women? So when I'm not with him i stick a credit card and ID in my back pocket and call it good. The hell with the rest of it.

robin said...

glasses case (with sunglasses inside! yay!), wallet, empty gum wrappers, lots and lots and lots of receipts, platic bouncy ball, orange plastic lizard, little cute bag with lip gloss and gum, pacifier, notebook, and pencil.

you caught me on a tame day.

grace said...

This is cool, I would dig for hours, haha, this is the best.