Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday COW

Everyone celebrates stuffed animal birthdays right?

I mean, really?

When Carson starting claiming that Cow was turning three on his next birthday, I didn't think much of it. Then he obsessively (wonder where he gets that trait from?) started telling me that we needed to plan for his party. I figured I would just roll with it.

So, we made invitations and delivered them to the neighbor boys.

Decorated the dining room.

And made a cake.

Friends came over and we celebrated....



Here is a picture of Cow eating his cake:



Guests brought gifts:



Suzanne even called to wish Cow a happy birthday:


Perfectly normal right?

Totally.

Unfortunately, Carson is already planning Doggie's birthday and Giraffe's birthday parties now.

Ohhh man. It's gonna be a long summer....

1 comment:

Lindsey Alves said...

You are so cute! Maybe you can do a joint birthday party for the rest of the animals? Such a good mommy!