Thursday, March 20, 2008

That is dumb!

Yes, the word of the day is dumb! That is kind of the day I had today. Well, at least it started off that way. I really wanted to get up and go the gym before Steve left for work, but that didn't happen. Steve even set the alarm for me and, well, when the alarm went off at 6:15am and I thought to myself... "Hmmm, I can go to the gym or lay here in bed where it is nice, warm and cozy.... Why would one chose to go to the gym??" However, I did get up later and attempt to run around Deauville Circle (the street around the neighborhood). In an attempt to feel productive, it was miserable and rather DUMB.

Then Maddi came to play with Carson while I attempted to get errands done for Easter. Again, I made the attempt with not much luck. I really tried to get a jump start on the festivies rather than waiting until last minute. It sooo did not work that way. Why buy fresh fruit, veggies, flowers, or carrot cake when Easter is still 4 days away. I will have to wait until Saturday. Bummer. Then I wanted to rent a table for outside. Steve suggested that we buy one until we got to Sam's Club and he said, "why don't we just rent one?" Argh! DUMB!! Then I tried looking for some Easter decorations because I have NONE! Couldn't find any of those that I liked either. Frustrating. So, I decided to just give up and go home with a stop at Rite Aid for some Cookie Dough ice cream. They were out of it. So, I left and went home with no ice cream!! Rite Aid was DUMB too!!

There was definately good to my day. I came home, made Chocolate Chip cookies and went to the park to hang out with Shawna and friends. It was fabulous. Shawna looked great! This was our first potluck picnic in the park to be followed by many. We are making it a weekly thing to get together. That definately made my day not so DUMB!

No comments: