Friday, March 28, 2008

Words of WIT

Yes, I know, this is my second blog of the day!! I have to keep up on my thoughts!! I have to admit that I am feeling a little intimidated right now. I just received a blog invite for my dear cousin Kylie. I must say, I really enjoyed reading her blog. She has such a way with her words and wit that truely makes her blog a delight to read. Like a breath of fresh air. So, before you go and read my blog about Easter, you might as well just click on the link to her site and read all about it there.... save your time...hers is definately more interesting!!

(Note to Kylie: I really am not trying to make your head any bigger than it already is, I just want to compliment you on your clever writing skills.)

So, in the future if you ever get bored reading my blog you can either stop reading it or just click on Kylie's. My words may not be as entertaining, but I will continue to post great pictures, so, you might want to keep checking in....


This is a picture of Carson on Grandpa's Tractor. He got to spend a day with Nana and Grandpa at their house in Oakhurst. We even had a "Meal" at the Forks! Yes, we got to enjoy our first Forks burgers of the year. It was fantastic!

No comments: