Sunday, September 21, 2008

Planes, Trains and Automobiles



I decided to take a moment to sit here and reflect as Steve and I sit here while being completely bored by the Emmys.

1. I would like to comment on the succes of Jimmy Johnson!! He finished 5th today during the NASCAR race at Dover. He sits 2nd in the race for the chase. Can he win the chase for the 3rd year in a row? I believe he can!!

2. As for my fantasy football team, I had my first win this week. Can I get an applause??!!! For those of you who don't know, I joined Steve's fantasy football team 2 years ago when they were short one player. Previously before joining, I would get annoyed at Steve (yes, I get annoyed at Steve every once in a while... who knew???) as he would sit in front of the TV with his laptop on the coffee table, flipping from channel to channel and rooting for random players. Now I am officially hooked as I am the one with the laptop frantically screaming at the television during football season!!

3. CARSON: Oh, where do I start??..... He is becoming quite the chatterbox with a complete obsession for Choo Choos, tractors, and trucks. "Mommie, Mommie, choo choo. More choo choo! Mommie!! Mommie! More! CHOO CHOO!!" This is what I hear all day long, over and over again. Did I mention that he is completely obsessed? Totally!! A close 3rd, 4th and 5th would be Helicopters, airplanes and cars! Wow. I never knew how these items could take over ones life!

Also, Carson repeated "I Love you" for the first time today. I become more and more in love with him each and every day. He is a true joy. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do.

That's all folks. Goodnight John boy.

No comments: