Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And they were off...

Just like that.

I think this might be something that I could get used to.

Daddy just drove off and took Carson to Preschool. I am left here with my Baby Boo and we are just going to enjoy hanging out, and maybe clean the house a little, until we have to go pick up Carson.

It is going to be nice.

I don't have to take Brady potty every 5 minutes. I can just let him poop in his pants!!

I don't have to come up with creative ways to feed him. I get to just make him a bottle.

I don't have to listen to endless hours of negotiations. What I say goes, well kinda.

I don't have to put him down for a nap six hundred times. I just put him in his crib and he goes to sleep.

I get to enjoy my Brady. He gets me all to himself and I get him all to myself.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Amanda Evans said...

How long is his preschool? 3 hours?

robin said...

oh man that looks like it hurt! poor brady's forehead!

and ah, the joys of having just a baby around . . . it's so EASY!

Kylie, since 1982 said...

That's how I still feel when I drop Joseph off at school every morning! Except it's usually followed by nine hours of selling makeup to people, not home with a cute baby. Sigh.

Stacey said...

You had me at
"I just get to let him poop his pants"