Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy is an understatement!!!

Wow! So much has happened since my last blog update. I have been so busy that I just have not taken the time. So, here I resort to a blog of lists to declare my most recent life happenings:


1. Brady started crawling - My life is forever changed. No more just sitting him in the other room while I rant on my computer. I actually have to pay attention to him. Poor little guy even crawled over to me while I was in the shower and did this on the ledge outside the shower:


2. Brady got his 1st tooth

3. Carson turned 3 - He had a garbage truck birthday party complete with a visit from the Garbage Man, who by the way brought him a present!!



4. Carson started preschool - This was a a really difficult decision to make. I felt that Carson needed something more than I was able to provide him at home. After weighing the benefits of preschool verses the cost involved, we are hoping we made the right decision. As loyal friends, we chose a school completely across town (Herndon/99), but owned by our friends, Jon and Amy Pellanda. Yes, call us crazy. It is a 30 minute drive each way. But on day one, after leaving Carson screaming for Mommy, I received a text message photo from Amy of Carson sitting quietly in circle time. All my reservations disappeared and I sobbed. My little boy is growing up.

5. Carson got a cold.

6. Steve turned 38 - my big boy is growing up!


7. My maiden voyage - On a Bicycle!! Stephen is a quality cyclist and recently Steve attempted down the same path. I needed a taste, so I borrowed a bike from the local store and headed up Auberry Road to Sheri's and back with my brother. He was patient to say the least. It was a doosie for my first ride. A little nervous at times. Ok, I won't lie, I was a LOT nervous. But nonetheless, I survived and now have a slight obsession to want to do a triathlon.

8. Brady got his 2nd tooth

9. Brady got his first cold.

10. Result: A completely cluttered house full of new birthday toys, dirty dishes, dirty laundry, cranky kids and an exhausted housewife.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I like your result: that is funny. Funny because you guys are all so awesome! I don't believe you are all cranky for a minute

Stacey said...

I like your result: that is funny. Funny because you guys are all so awesome! I don't believe you are all cranky for a minute