Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lions, Tigers, and Web Pages

Photo shoots

Web design

Business cards

Logo


Pricing

Processing

Scheduling

Business License

Web Hosting

And A Domain

OH MY!!

To say the least, my photography business is launching into something I never imagined it would. I always thought I'd just be that girl who took pictures for friends and family to give them a CD with their images.

I never really thought I'd be a good enough photographer to do more than that.

I'm still not quite sure I am good enough to do more than that.

But here's to trying.

3 comments:

Lindsey Alves said...

I think your pictures are great! Can't wait to see what good shots you get of my little guys!!!

Shannon (IronTexasMommy) said...

Awesome! :)

Amanda Evans said...

So what's the website!!!!????