Wednesday, October 27, 2010

When Life Hands You Lemons...

Go to the Apple Store.



On Saturday night while at a wedding in Downtown Fresno, my car was broken into. They shattered my passenger back window and stole my purse. I luckily had a gut feeling about the whole think and placed my wallet in the glove box prior to exiting my car before the wedding. They stole my purse, along with all it's belongings, but thankfully did not get my wallet.

I was restless that first night wondering and obsessing about what was in my purse. I still am not exactly sure. But one thing is for sure, my Bvlgari sunglasses were in there. Big bummer.

Then Monday morning rolled around.

My car window needed to be fixed.

Carson was sick.

I shattered the glass on my iphone.

I was supposed to be on my way to Carmel.

Ready to completely loose it....

I maintained composure.

Steve took my car in.

My mom took both boys.

Steve made me an appointment at the Apple store for which I showed up 45 minutes late to.

They fixed my phone.

Thinking I was going to have to pay $99 for them to replace the glass on my phone, I was pretty bummed along with having to pay to replace the window on my car. I spilled my sob story to the Genius Bar. The guy said he would help me out and fixed my phone for free!! I started crying right then and there.

My car was ready by the time I was done at the Apple Store.

And 3 hours later I was sipping wine in Carmel with one of my best friends.



New window: $170
New iphone glass: FREE
An excuse to buy new Gucci sunglasses?
An excuse for Steve to buy me a new car?
Wine in Carmel with BF: PRICELESS!!


No comments: