Thursday, October 28, 2010

TEN Things I am Wondering RIGHT NOW

1. Still wondering about what was in my purse...

2. Wondering when I am going to brush my teeth with the wrong one...




3. Wondering who I need to blame for leaving these in my freezer at the cabin this summer. Yep, Steve and I finished them off and have been addicted to them ever since. We go through about TWO boxes a week. They are snack size which mean we can eat TWO at a time right?



4. Wondering if this little one could be any cuter...


5. Wondering if this one will ever learn to smile AND look at me for a picture...


6. Wondering when I will get used to calling myself a photographer...

7. Wondering if Carson will stop talking long enough for me to finish this blog entry...

8. Wondering if Texas could actually win tonight...

9. Wondering if Steve is really going to make me get a new car.

10. Wondering if either of my boys are actually going to wear their Halloween costumes on Sunday.


Just wondering...

1 comment:

Amanda Evans said...

Why is your balmex anywhere near your toothpaste? Mouth stuff and butt stuff should not be in the same drawer.

Since copying is the highest form of flattery, I just did a blog entry with the same topic! :-)