Thursday, February 3, 2011

Epiphany


As Oprah would call it, I had an "Ahhh Haaa" moment.

I have really been feeling a bit overwhelmed and under the weather emotionally lately. Lots on my mind. I have felt as though my life has been spiraling out of control with a lack of direction. Friends have even approached me about my "un-me" nature.

And well, on Saturday... It happened. I won't go into detail... because it is pretty deep. But I think I saw the light. Steve is not so thoroughly convinced.... but I am on my way to prove it.

It may not be possible to change that quickly because I do believe that it is partly hormonal and at a level that is way out of my control... But, I am going to try. I have an incredible support system and the most amazing husband in the whole world.

And because I am pretty sure life can't get any better than these two little nuggets of goodness.


No comments: