Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It WAS "Happening in Soledad!!"

From Blaine's homemade egg rolls to late night scrapbooking with Stacey, it was definitely happening in Soledad.

Carson and I just returned from a 4-day extended stay at the Wilson's humble abode! More scrapbook pages were completed to add to my 87 page total for the year!! I am continuing on my mission to get caught up. And maybe if I get motivated enough, I may even post pictures of my pages on my blog. You know, that is the cool thing to do, just ask Stacey or check out her blog!!

On Saturday night, Stacey and I even managed to escape the children and go to dinner with other mom's who poned their kids off on mother's and such. We had dinner at a fantastic meal at Cantinetta Luca in downtown Carmel. (I would recommend the pumpkin ravoli's)

PS... If you are allergic to dogs, I would advise you to stay clear of the Cypress Inn in Carmel.... no really.... there are dogs.... lots of dogs!!!


In this picture, make note that there are NO Dogs!! Only hot MILF's!! Yep, we all have children are still remain entirely too hot for our own good!!

Until next time, don't forget: "It is Happening in Soledad!"

1 comment:

Stacey said...

ha ha about those crazy carmel dog people.
On the left: aahh!!
Right: AAHH!
Down below: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Run for it!!