Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quick Update!!



Yesterday, I took Carson to the Tulare Farm show. I think he was in Heaven. What more could you ask for as a 2 year old boy, Tractors and Grandpa. Two of his favorite things! Carson climbed on every tractor and pretended to drive, complete with tractor noises and all.




Carson just got new bedding for his big boy bed. He was so excited that he first climbed into bed and told me that he wanted to snuggle, "Mommy Snuggle!" Then he got all his favorite books and wanted to just lay in bed and read. It was super cute!







Last Friday night I got to go to the Leann Rimes concert at the Fox Theatre in Hanford with great friend Kristi R who got me a ticket for Christmas!! I still can't get over how such an amazing voice comes from such a little body!!




1 comment:

Stacey said...

I like your new look on the blog. Can't wait to hang out with you on our slumber party weekend!!