Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cleverness has never been my forte!

First of all is that how you spell FORTE?  I am thinking there might be an accent over the "e" or something.  But hopefully you get the gist!

I just want to take a moment to reflect my thoughts upon a new scrapbook class that I am taking online.  With much thanks to my cousin Stacey for introducing me to online scrapbooking classes and the complete wittiness of Cathy Zielske, I am officially in LOVE (with all three for that matter: Stacey, bigpicturescrapbook.com and Cathy Zielske).  

I have decided to take a class called, "Everyone Can Write a Little" taught by the one and only, Cathy Zielske.  The idea is to capture everyday status updates via Facebook or Twitter and ultimately create a diary of posts.  I am super excited for the task.  

After watching Cathy's welcome video I am completely inspired to uncover my own inner cleverness and put it in writing, something I have never been good at, but am currently trying to work on.

With that being said, if you get a chance to read my "status updates," please let me know if they are clever or just plain boring, (ie.... I am eating toast!!)

My actual goal is to capture this current time in my life revolving around being pregnant and having a baby.  I invite you to join me on this journey and hopefully enjoy my "status updates".

No comments: