Thursday, May 7, 2009

For what it's worth...

My doctor's visit this morning revealed that I am 2 cm dilated.  Does that really mean anything?  Only a little...  It means that my body IS preparing to have this baby, but WHEN is the question.  It could technically be here tomorrow or not for another couple weeks.  Most likely baby Brady will be here some time in between.  

I am taking the time right not to not just let you know about my baby status but to vent a little about life.  Life has been treating me very well lately and I am extremely fortunate for that.  However, many things around me have been causing some stress.  My Facebook status update read recently:  

"Even sliding down a rainbow, you can manage to get a splinter in your butt"  

Isn't that true??  

For the limited few that actually do read my blog, I appreciate your interest and I will continue to write for you.  However, my main purpose is for my own expression of feelings, sort of a diary, as you will.  I enjoy looking back among my blogs and reading about things in the past.  I have recently been using my blog entries at journal entries for my scrapbooking.  It seems to be working really well.  For example, if I am scrapbooking an event that happened a year ago, my thoughts regarding that event might not be current.  However, I may have blogged that event when it happened and VOILA I have a journal entry that is full of emotion and exact feelings.  

Well, speaking of which, I better get back to my scrapbooking.  Stacey put up a challenge that has me inspired to create, create, create!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

i love reading your feelings! No judgement here.

Amanda Evans said...

I finally got back on your blog (after trying to view it in China...it locked me out! No love). I love your and Stacey's new pages! I did some this weekend, too (from about 15 months ago...potty boot camp), BUT it is 1130 at night and I need to go to sleep (and not go take pictures of my pages and then post them). Gotta work in the morning. OK, love ya!

Unknown said...

What a great idea. I used to put everything in a pocket calendar, now I use my cell phone, but then I delete it after the day has passed. Not so smart. Hope things get moving for you soon!
Love, Aunt Carol