Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Scrapbook Challenge

Cousin Stacey was supposed to visit us today but poor little Jane is sick.  That leaves us both confined to the walls of our own homes.  So, Stacey proposed a "Scrapbook Challenge" for today to motivate our inner scrapbooking desires.  (Ok, Stacey's and my scrapbooking desires aren't exactly inner desires, we do manage to express them quite outwardly, but you catch my drift...)

Her challenge is to pick a recent favorite page, photograph it and share it with each other, hopefully leading to an inspiration for us to recreate with our own pictures.  

I chose two pages because I couldn't decide.  Here they are:  

A friendly BBQ:
And an all about Carson page:   
If you would like to join the challenge, please visit Cousin Stacey's Blog at:  http://staceycheathamwilson.blogspot.com/

Happy Scrapping!!

1 comment:

KristiR said...

I like the BBQ, only cause I am in it!!