Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bath Buddies

Being a stay-at-home mom occasionally has its perks. For example, nap time is one of my favorites!! However, I don't consider myself a stay-at-home mom. Just because I don't "work" at a so called "job" doesn't mean I don't "work" or "stay at home!"

We have been on the go quite a bit lately but today I got to enjoy a day at home. I even managed to give both my boys baths. Those of you who know me, realize that is a big accomplishment for me. I also enjoyed a little photo session of my two cutie patooties!! Thought you might enjoy them too.


Carson is modeling a blue bath towel garnished with a puppy ribbon while Brady is sporting a yellow bath towel featuring a ribbon with darling transportation vehicles and airplane embellishments. Both are Ginger Delton originals.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the bath buddies...I have "one" too. Do I need one for Brady?

Unknown said...

So cute...