Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's a Bass Lake kind of Summer

I don't have many followers now that my blog is private (not that I had many to begin with) so I am not as terribly motivated to update my blog. Well, that and the fact that I have NO time on my hands with two beautiful, wonderful and demanding little boys.

Let's just take a moment and revisit the last couple of months....

May 22 - Closed escrow on our cabin at Bass Lake
May 25 - Brady was born
May 29 - First weekend at the new cabin at Bass Lake
June 5 - Second weekend at the new cabin at Bass Lake
June 12 - Third weekend at the new cabin at Bass Lake
June 19 - Fourth weekend at the new cabin at Bass Lake
June 26 - Fifth weekend at the new cabin at Bass Lake
(are you seeing a trend?)
July - I spent pretty much the entire month of July at the new cabin at Bass Lake

Yes, as you can tell, I have spent most of the last two months and most of Brady's existence at the cabin at Bass Lake.

It has been a wonderful escape from the day to day life and hot HOT hot weather here in Clovis.

I am really struggling right now. I have so many feelings that I want to express about my life right now and having a hard time putting them into words.

Bass Lake is amazing!! YES
Being a mother to two little boys is a lot of work!! YES
I love Suzanne!! YES
I am excited for the Grand Opening of 9M!! YES
Steve is working his tail off trying to make ends meet!! YES
I am a bit overwhelmed at times lately!! YES!!
I am looking forward to a weekend wine tasting in Calistoga!! YES
Still wondering how to put my feelings into words right now!! YES
Thinking this is a really lame blog post!! YES
I am exhausted and need to go to bed!! YES
Promise to post a better blog soon with pictures!! YES

No comments: