Monday, August 24, 2009

Dear 125

Dear 125,

I don't know if you remember me, but we used to be friends. I know it has been several years but in reality we are only 13 pounds apart. I am married now and have 2 kids. We had some good times together, you and I. We partied, we danced, we looked great at the lake. You even helped me me meet my wonderful husband, Steve.

I am writing you because, Steve thinks we should rekindle our friendship. Well actually, I think we should do more than rekindle, I think we should reunite and have a wonderful committed relationship together for the rest of our lives.

I went to the gym today and looked for you, but you were nowhere to be found. I plan to continue looking for you there. If you see me, will you please at least say "hi"?

I know it is going to take some time getting to know you again. But I really want to work on our friendship and do what it takes to earn your trust back. What we had was a really good thing. I miss you terribly and look forward to having you in my life again.

I hope to see you again soon.

Love,
Your long lost friend,
Patty

2 comments:

Deaners said...

Very well written Patty. It took me a few seconds to figure it out. Sorry I'm a bit slow.

Stacey said...

I love your letters to 125. They make my day. No, my week.