Monday, April 12, 2010

Date Night...

VEGAS STYLE!

I'd been dreaming of a date night with that hot husband of mine for a while, so during a morning of screaming children in the other room, I curiously searched flights to Las Vegas. And to my surprise, there was a flight to Vegas on a Sunday night for only $9.99... and a return flight for only $19.99.

Next was finding a room.... Cha Ching... Mandalay Bay... $69.00

Seriously, who could pass up that kind of deal??

I text messaged Steve and told him I was going regardless. He decided to come with. Thankfully.

So the date night went something like this...

Dropped the kids of at Grandma's.
Took a plane to Vegas.
Checked in to Mandalay.
Gambled.
Drank some cocktails.
Had Dinner.
Had some more cocktails.
Sex. (Yes, I just announced that I actually had sex with my husband. Don't act so surprised.)
Sleep!!!! Uninterrupted wonderful sleep!
More sleep.
Breakfast.
Quick game of Craps.
Then home.

Now that is what I call an amazing date night.
And I didn't take a single picture.

I love my husband.


1 comment:

Amanda Evans said...

What a great deal! Sounds like you had a blast! I can't believe you said "more sleep" instead of "more sex", LOL! hahaha! Keep in mind I haven't seen my husband in 130 plus days....