Monday, April 19, 2010

Gran Fondo




I am very proud of my husband.....

He completed the 100 mile "Gran Fondo" bicycle ride during the Sea Otter Classic at Laguna Seca in Monterey.


I do have to admit that I doubted his ability to train in time for the event considering he had shoulder surgery in November and could get on a bike until February.

But he did it.
I shall not doubt my husband's ability again.... (or at least not today).

Congratulations go out to the 7 guys (including my brother) that joined carb eating endeavors the night prior and completed the century ride that took them down River Road to Arroyo Seco, up through Carmel Valley only to end with the last 10 miles headed over Laureles Grade and back into Laguna Seca.


Can I get a "Whoop Whoop!!"?

1 comment:

Jen (and Zac) said...

Whoop Whoop!! Way to go Steve!! (and all the other guys!)