Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I NEVER...

Today's blog is inspired by one of my coffee drinking, morning blog reads by Cathy Zielske. Her blog got me thinking and therefore blogging.

Never say never is now an expression of my past. As I brainstormed ideas for this blog, I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to say "I never". I feel as though I should be drinking a beer and drinking to the ones that are not true. However, I made sure these are all true and from the heart. Never is such a strong word and cannot be used lightly. Let's see how this goes....
  • I have never been to Europe but really want to go.
  • I never seem to get enough sleep.
  • I never follow a recipe exactly.
  • I never get tired of Carson saying "I love you." (Today he even told me that I am his best friend as he gave me a hug.)
  • I have never been arrested.
  • I will never forget first night after meeting Steve when he pulled up to the stoplight and I said, "Are you following me?" and he replied, "No, you are following me."
  • I will never have an immaculately clean house. I just recently gave up on this one.
  • I will never have perfect skin, perfect hair or a perfect body.
  • I will never stop fantasizing about having perfect skin, perfect hair or the perfect body.
  • Spending my summers at Bass Lake will never get old.
  • I will never have too many shoes.
  • I have never met a swedish fish that I didn't like.
  • I will never know why God took Shawna and Tammy so early in life, but trust that He knows what He is doing.
  • I have never had an artificial Christmas tree nor will I ever.
  • I never want to grow old without Steve by my side.
  • I never want to relive the moment when I was told that I had Cancer.
  • I never expected to be the mother of TWO boys.
  • I have never seen the movie Twilight or it's sequel.
  • My heart has never not melted when Brady smiles at me.
  • I have never been fond of Spiders.
  • I never cheat at board games.
  • I have never seen a shooting star that I didn't make a wish upon.
  • I never dreamed of having such an amazing life.
  • I will never know what tomorrow might bring.


2 comments:

Amanda Evans said...

Well said!

Stacey said...

what a great idea! we both read her blog and copied it! Great minds think alike... but only one of them remembers to return phone calls....