Friday, February 5, 2010

Feeling Better

After a week of fevers and congestion, doctors appointments and sleep, Carson and I are FINALLY starting to feel better. What Carson doesn't know is that I am leaving him and Brady with Daddy for the weekend as I galavant off on an all girls scrapbook weekend!!

What are the making for a perfect scrapbook weekend?

1. My cousins: Stacey and Barbara - Check

2. The cabin at Bass Lake - Check

3. Dinner cooked by the Green sisters - Check

4. A trip to the Scrapbook store - almost Check

5. Chick-fil-a with Suz before we leave - almost Check

6. Homemade chocolate chip cookies - Check

Carson wanted sprinkles on the chocolate chip cookies, so he got sprinkles on his chocolate chip cookies!!!

Someone excited to make cookies... wonder who that could be??



A little brotherly love.


Almost done.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I WANT THIS LENS!!! Thanks to Steve's super bowl pool: it may just be mine :)