Thursday, February 4, 2010

Husbands, can't live with them....

But we really can't live without them.



If you don't mind me asking...

  • How many times does your husband walk by those shoes on the stairs before he will actually carry them back to his room and put them away?

  • How full does the garbage can have to be before he actually takes it out without you asking?

  • How high does the stack of clothes on his bathroom counter have to get before he will actually put them away by himself?

  • How many times does he have to go to the bathroom (and wipe his butt, because you know guys can go to the bathroom without wiping) before he puts on the new roll of toilet paper?

......Just wondering.

1 comment:

Amanda Evans said...

You make me laugh. I totally hear you, sister! I mean, cousin! But, after two months of not doing any of that stuff...I kinda miss it! LOL!