Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dear 125 (revisited)

Dear 125,

Every time I set out on my quest to find you, you throw obstacles in my way. Your allies, cold and flu, pizza, chips, pepsi and children keep getting in my way. I know you put them there purposely to challenge me, but please STOP. I do want you, I really do. I realize that you want me to have to work for your love and affection, but at what point is enough, ENOUGH??

I was on my way the other day to stop in and see your friend 13o, but had to turn around and come home. But don't you fret there little one twenty five, I am on a quest you see. My calendar is up. I had oatmeal for lunch. And I am on the mend. Don't be surprised when 130 gives you a phone call to let you know that I came by for a visit, because as soon as I am done at her house, it is onward to yours I will go!

For now, I will get some sleep. But don't you fear, I will find you, hunt you down and kick you in your rear!!!

Goodnight One Twenty Five,
Until we meet again,
Your Friend,
-Patty

No comments: