Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Top 10 Reasons my HUSBAND is Wonderful!!

1. He makes coffee for me every morning. And I don't just mean that he makes a pot of coffee, he adds the perfect amount of cream and sugar and brings my cup to me.


2. He is an amazing father


3. He works hard to provide for our family

4. I am pretty darn proud of his swimming ability


And if you think he is a good swimmer, you should see his dancing ability!!


5. Have you seen him rub his nipples??



Did I say nipples?? I mean he has really great DIMPLES!!


6. PATIENCE - Thank goodness he has enough for the both of us.


7. He make me laugh constantly. There is never a dull moment with Steve around. Which also means that we really have fun together. I really enjoy spending time with my husband.


8. He is HOT!!


9. He is a crowd favorite. I have yet to meet someone that does not like my husband.

He's simple: A man, his dog and a beer.
Seriously, how could you not love that guy??



10. But most importantly, my husband is wonderful because he puts up with ME!!




2 comments:

Team Hayes said...

Yeah, I know I love Brad less because he isn't the best swimmer. That is an ability I will definitely be looking for in my next husband.

Stacey said...

you did say nipples. and I know you meant it.