Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Bear Ass

There I was...

Plotting, hoping, scheming just a few short hours ago.

And did I really believe that the bear would actually decide to visit again considering he had only been by twice, let alone on a a consecutive night.

To tell you the truth, NO.

So, when I heard that familiar noise of the garbage can crashing to the ground outside my window, I began to shake. I may have even added a few aluminum cans on top of the garbage containers for added sound effects. Hey, I didn't want to miss him.

Well, I DIDN'T!!

The lights went on and he was there. I mean really there!! A bear standing in my driveway, eating MY garbage!!

He was BIG!

I was kinda scared and started shaking. I was shaking so bad that I couldn't get the lens cap off the camera to even take a picture. He walked away and there I stood.

Shaking.

And MAD that I couldn't even get a picture of him.

Back to sleep I went only to be awaken a mere hour later by that yet again familiar sound of something rustling through my garbage cans.

That mother trucker had the nerve to come BACK!!

You better believe I got a picture.


Pretty sure you can bet I will not be taking a late night walk home from the bar any time soon.

No comments: