Monday, August 16, 2010

But not limited to...

My weekend included, but was definitely NOT LIMITED TO, the following:

  • GOOD FRIENDS: Sometimes I feel as though the majority of my good friends are still in Salinas. That makes me sad, however I am lucky enough to be able to visit them often.

This picture actually includes TWO Fresno friends.

  • More good friends and FANCY CARS: Alli, Suz and I went to Luca in Carmel for drinks. It just happened to be the weekend of the Concours d'Elegance in which the streets of Carmel were lined with Ferrari's!! Might I add that Luca is AMAZING!!

  • 9M ANNIVERSARY SALES: Nine Months and Beyond is a Maternity/Baby store in Salinas. Darling clothes. Enough said. If you haven't yet, GO THERE!!

  • SLEEPING IN: I did not include my husband or children in my journey to Salinas, therefore, I was able to SLEEP IN. Yep, in MY guest house, courtesy of Alland and Rolli Harmon.

  • HOUSEWARMING PARTIES: Congratulations to Sarah Clarke on the purchase of her very own new HOME!!

  • KEG STANDS: In Salinas among high school friends, no husband and no kids. I must have thought I was in High School again...


  • NEWBORN PICTURES: I had the privilege of meeting and taking pictures the darling yet most beautiful, Camila Gabrielle.



Buh Bye...



1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Yay for Salinas and awesome cousins. THANK YOU so much for everything!