Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Is this thing on??

Testing, testing...

Can you hear me??

Just wondering if anybody actually reads this darn blog.

I love updating it, sharing pictures, thoughts and things. But sometimes I wonder if it is even worth my time.

So, let me ask a favor of you.... If you do read this, PLEASE become a follower and/or leave me a comment.

Show some love... Please??

Could really use some today.

Thanks.

Love ya.

-p

and PS... If you really want to make me feel special you can check out my photography blog, become a follower and/or leave comments there as well.

Tootle-loo

8 comments:

Kaysie said...

I read your blog, Patty! I'm a good friend of Amy's. My mom also worked with your brother Steve while he was at Bestor!

Kaysie said...

Oh! And I also grew up with Alicia Granberg!

Team Hayes said...

See! Not only do I read your blog, but I bring you followers! Ha ha. :) Love you, Cousin P! I hope that what ever is getting you down today is temporary and can be cured by an ice cold margarita. Hey don't you still owe me one of those?

MiaB said...

Love your blog and hearing about your life. Can't wait to see more! XoXo

Shannon (IronTexasMommy) said...

Reading from Texas! :) Love the pictures- especially from Bass Lake. I miss being able to see mountains!

Cozzi 5 said...

Patty, I love reading your blog! You always make me laugh and you are so honest. Keep up the good work!

Dee said...

I love ur blog, I am enjoying the lives of my Grandchildren and my great-grandsons

Stacey said...

YO! I'm out here reading!