Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pail in Comparison

Here is a conversation that I had with Carson at the lake over the weekend regarding some other people stuff that had been left on our beach...



C: Mommy, look. There is a bucket in the lake.

P: Yes.

C: Mommy, it is going to float away.

P: Then why don't you go get it so it doesn't float away.

C: No.

P: Carson, if you weren't here and your bucket was floating in the lake, wouldn't you want someone to get it so it doesn't float away.

C: If I wasn't at the lake, I would have left my bucket in the water.



Pretty sure that bucket floated away...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

LOVE the PSE actions! I will someday figure it out and download them... I'm super jealous! BUT, I did go buy a 5-in-one 41" reflector/translucent screen. Super excited to test it out. When's our first wedding? Then I can be your assistant looking all pro with that screen!