Friday, August 6, 2010

Here and NOW...

Here are some things that are on my mind right this second...

1. I am wishing that I was down at the lake with Steve, Suz, Casey and Carson but instead I am up at the cabin with Brady while he naps. So I am taking advantage of this time to update my blog.

2. Steve is probably wishing I would bring him down a refill of his cocktail. He will just have to wait until I am done typing.

3. I am bummed that the bear didn't come again last night. We totally set up the cans along with my car again but no such luck. Suz really wanted to see him. Carson even wants to see him. Maybe tonight...

4. I am headed for a photo shoot tonight in Fresno. I always get super excited to take pictures for other people but unfortunately my nerves take over. Wish me luck.

5. I signed up for the Shaver Lake Triathlon, Sprint on September 19th. I really need to get my butt in gear!!

6. I can't wait for the Tjerrild Family Picnic tomorrow!! I really love my family!!!

7. Suz is completely relaxed having a cocktail on the beach with her favorite people. She has not a worry in the world. That is just what she said anyways. She just came up for Steve's refill.... (and her's)

8. Did I mention that I am excited and nervous for the photo shoot tonight?? Oh, and I am going to take a photography workshop with a local photographer who's works I completely admire. Watch out world!!

9. Think I am going to head down to the lake for a few minutes while Brady naps.

10. I love my life!!

No comments: